In operation since 1985, Acatel-Acabamentos Têxteis S.A. renders services of dyeing, mercerization, garment dyeing, digital and traditional printing and finishing of knit and woven fabrics.
The corporate strategy is based on very short delivery deadlines and quality performance, based on a policy of continuous investment and a highly professional human resources team.
The company’s concern with organisation, environment, hygiene and safety of personnel, and social responsibility has led to various certifications:
- OKO-TEX for dyeing and printing in 1992 and 1994, respectively;
- GOTS certification in 2012;
- Partnership with Bluesign in 2012;
- Company according to the requirements RTM-CTW - INDITEX;
- Company adhering to the ZDHC commitment;
- Quality control laboratory certified by NEXT;
- Quality control laboratory certified by BODEN;
- ISO 9001 in 2002 for company management;
- ISO 14001 in 2012 for environment;
- MTD 2011 (1st stage audit by APCER) for hygiene and safety and compliance with applicable laws;
- Acatel joined the National Network of Social Responsability of Organisations (RSO);
- Integrated information system for full traceability of all processed products;
- Has been a SME Leader since 2009 and was SME Excellence in 2010, 2014 and 2016.